Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum | Skin Script Rx
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum 1oz
Skin Script Rx Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum showers the skin with moisture using hyaluronic acid. Ageless Hydrating Serum infuses the skin with anti-aging active ingredients for a more youthful complexion. Ageless Hydration Serum has a nice, light texture and is great for restoring moisture into the skin and balancing surface bi-layers.
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum Benefits:
- Improves hydration
- Balances surface lipids
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves health of cell membrane
- Plumps the skin
Recommended for dry and dehydrated skin
Category:Skin Scripts Rx
Tags: ageless, dehydrated skin, dry skin, Hyaluronic Acid, serum, skin, skin scripts
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum
Skin Script Rx Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum is a nourishing hydration serum that showers the skin with rich moisture while equipping it with the tools to stay hydrated long after application. In addition, it soothes and heals the skin, reducing inflammation while providing a smoother, less wrinkled complexion with a plump, pliable surface.
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum is:
- Safe for all skin types
- Safe for pregnant women
- Never animal tested
- Safe for Retin-A or Accutane users
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum directions for use:
- First cleans face, neck and chest.
- Second apply toning to face, neck and chest.
- Third apply Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum
- Next allow the serum to absorb completely
- Finally apply moisturizer
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum Active Ingredients
- Glycoderm™ (P) — a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid — naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin. • Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria.
- Phospholipids — constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids — balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6— a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- DN-AGE — a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist — a trade name for carrageenans (chondrus crispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity through cohesion of the extra cellular matrix. It works on adding hydration, elasticity, and firmness to the skin.
Skin Script Rx
Skin Script Rx is a local Arizona skin care line that is dedicated to beautiful looking skin. Their products are paraben free and all natural. These skin care products are ideal for treating all ethnicities and skin types. Skin Script delivers the promise of healthy, vitalized, youthful looking skin. Skin Script is located in Tempe, Arizona. All products are made in the USA.
Skin Script Rx Skin Care offers a full line of skin care products that yield anti-aging, correct pigmentation issues and heal skin damage. As a result of using these products patients can balance problematic skin and treat sensitive skin conditions like rosacea.