Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer | Skin Script Rx | Skin Script Rx
Canteen Balancing Moisturizer
Skin Script Rx Canteen Balancing Moisturizer is ideal for normal skin, combination skin and sensitive skin.
This moisturizer balances surface lipids and water with the healing properties of prickly pear cactus and the fatty acids in olive oil. This moisturizer will help to heal damaged skin, as well as revive and rehydrate your skin. Some of the ingredients in this product also have anti-inflammatory-like benefits.
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer Benefits:
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms skin
- Fragrance Free
Recommended for normal, combination and sensitive skin types.
Category: Skin Scripts Rx
Tags: combination skin, Moisturizer, normal skin, product, sensitive skin, skin care, skin scripts
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer directions for use:
- Begin by cleansing your face, throat, and chest.
- Secondly apply a toner.
- Thirdly apply Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer to face, neck and chest
- Lastly use this product regularly
Recommended for normal skin, combination skin and sensitive skin.
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer Active Ingredients
- AquaCacteen® (Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract) – rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants and water-binding polysaccharides. It hydrates, smoothes, and protects from environmental stress.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate) – a combination of fatty acids that is able to both restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA) – a component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and has a very potent hydrating and moisturizing power. It is nonirritating and non-allergenic, and is a humectant with moisture-binding ability.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) – acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap) – a highly active oxygen/nitrogen complex, considered an “intelligent” antioxidant, instead of destroying free radicals, it traps them, transforms them into useful oxygen, and then transports them back into the respiratory cycle.
- Phycocyanin– a natural blue pigment derived from Spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Skin Script Rx
Skin Script Rx is a local Arizona skin care line that is dedicated to beautiful looking skin. Their products are paraben free and all natural. These skin care products are ideal for treating all ethnicities and skin types. Skin Script delivers the promise of healthy, vitalized, youthful looking skin. Skin Script is located in Tempe, Arizona. All products are made in the USA.
Skin Script Rx Skin Care offers a full line of skin care products that yield anti-aging, correct pigmentation issues and heal skin damage. As a result of using these products patients can balance problematic skin and treat sensitive skin conditions like rosacea.