Glycolic Cleanser | Skin Script Rx
Glycolic Cleanser by Skin Script. This 17% glycolic cleanser breaks down oil and encourages cellular turnover to minimize oil and refine pores to reveal fresh, healthy skin.
Glycolic Cleanser Benefits:
- Refines Pores and Renews the Skin
- Reduces Visible Wrinkles
- Brightens and Invigorates the Skin
- Assists in Boosting Hydration Levels
- Reduces Acne Scars
- Enhances Cellular Turnover
For all skin types (except rosacea and sensitive skin)
Category: Skin Scripts Rx
Tags: Cleanser, normal skin, oily skin, skin scripts, Vitamin C
Glycolic Cleanser For all skin types (except rosacea and sensitive skin). The Glycolic Cleanser is a gel-based foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
Glycolic Cleanser Directions for use: (Morning and Night)
- First apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern.
- Remove with a warm washcloth
- Then follow with toner.
Glycolic Cleanser Benefits:
- Refines and renews the skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates the skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
Recommended for normal, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Glycolic Cleanser Precautions:
Recommend use of this glycolic cleanser only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Glycolic Cleanser Active Ingredients
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate - a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid - an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to re-duce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid - a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid - an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin - limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
Skin Script Rx
Skin Script Rx is a local Arizona skin care line that is dedicated to beautiful looking skin. Their products are paraben free and all natural. These skin care products are ideal for treating all ethnicities and skin types. Skin Script delivers the promise of healthy, vitalized, youthful looking skin. Skin Script is located in Tempe, Arizona. All products are made in the USA.
Skin Script Rx Skin Care offers a full line of skin care products that yield anti-aging, correct pigmentation issues and heal skin damage. As a result of using these products patients can balance problematic skin and treat sensitive skin conditions like rosacea.