The P-Shot in Phoenix, Arizona at Luminosa Medical Spa
Most men are looking for an alternative to painful male enhancement surgery. The P Shot is a drug-free, surgery free way to improve performance and increase penis size!
- Are you suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, Peyronie’s Disease or Painful Sexual Intercourse?
- Do you want to improve your sex life?
- Are you looking for real, medical male enhancement?
- Then the P-shot, also known as The Priapus Shot®, is for you!
What is the P-Shot?
The P-Shot (Priapus shot) is an injection of growth factors into the penis to help with sexual performance. it works most importantly for men who have lost function due to prostate cancer, drug side effects, surgery or other conditions.The Priapus Shot in Phoenix, Arizona at Luminosa Medical Spa is for men who want to improve overall Penile function. Click here to book your consultation online! Call (602) 761-2036 to schedule your Free P-Shot consultation today! Continue reading for more information about the P-Shot. Please visit the comments at the bottom of the page for general questions.
The Purpose of The P-Shot
The Priapus Shot® (also known as the P-Shot) is a procedure designed to deliver lasting improvements in sexual performance to men, especially those who have lost function due to an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, the after-effects of surgery, drug side effects and other conditions such as diabetes.Using blood-derived growth factors (platelet rich fibrin matrix [PRFM]), The P-Shot is a safe procedure for enlarging and strengthening the penis.
The P-Shot is perfect for men suffering from:
Benefits of The Priapus Shot Treatment
This is natural treatment we use your own cell from your own blood. No chemicals are used that are foreign to the body. We inject into the specified areas of the penis. Since a distillate of growth factors from your own blood (PRFM) is used, there should be no side effects from the material injected. The body reacts to the treated cells as it does to a wound and immediately starts repairing the tissue.
This builds the underlying tissue with a possible (but not guaranteed) 10 to 20% increase in length and girth. You should see improvements immediately, although there is usually a return to prior treatment status in 3-5 days as the water is absorbed and prior to the complete action of the fibroblasts to increase the size of the penis. Within 2-4 weeks an increase in girth and length is common. There’s actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of uni-potent stem cells, so the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing. The PRFM stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels (neovascularization).
The results of this treatment commonly lasts 15 – 18 months but do not last as long in some people.
A summary of results include the following:
- Immediately larger
- Strengthens the penis
- Straightens the penis
- Increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- Makes other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you)
- Increases sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes),
- Increased size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids)
- No lumpiness, and >Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body).
The P-Shot Treatment in Phoenix, Arizona at Luminosa Medical Spa
We have 2 Priapus Shot Certified Providers here at Luminosa Medical Spa Dr. Edward Patterson and Dr. Mary Schlotterer. Both Physicians are available here locally at 515 W. Buckeye Rd. Phoenix Arizona 85003.
**You may take a pain medication, such as Tylenol or a prescription medication may be requested.
**You may ask for an anti-anxiety medication to use prior to the treatment.
- A numbing lidocaine cream applied to the penis and a penile nerve block is performed.
- Approximately 22 cc (about 4 tablespoons) of blood are drawn in the same way blood samples are taken for routine lab tests.
- The tubes of blood are centrifuged to separate the component cells.
- The cells are treated with calcium chloride which tricks the cells into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
Foreseeable risks and discomforts
The primary risks and discomforts are related to the blood draw where there is a slight pinch to insert the needle for collection and there is a potential for bruising at the site. The injections at the treatment locations will feel about like a regular shot (a small needle is used). There is a potential for a small bruise at the injection sites. The risk of scarring is very minimal. There may be other risks not yet known with the use of PRP in the penis.
Smokers have less positive response to this treatment than non-smokers.
There may be some variation in achieving the results requested as every man’s body type is different and may have a slightly different response.