Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub | Skin Script Rx
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub
This scrub provides gentle yet powerful cellular turnover. Combining Retinol (Vitamin A) and jojoba beads to clean, soothe and polish the skin.
The retinol encourages the breakup of blackheads and clogged pores, jojoba beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells, while kojic lightens age spots and blemishes left from scars.
Recommended for normal, dry, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin. Sensitive skin clients may use this product 1-2 times per week without irritation.
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub Benefits:
- Resurfaces and refines the skin
- Lessens visible aging
- Brightens skin discolorations
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Assists in skin rejuvenation
Category: Skin Scripts Rx
Skin Script Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask
Those looking for exfoliation for normal, dry, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin should try this scrub/mask. Sensitive skin clients may use this product 1-2 times per week without irritation.
Note: If irritation develops after daily use, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Skin Script Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask Directions for use:
- First use daily after cleansing,
- Next massage retinol 2% exfoliating scrub into the face, neck and chest for one full minute.
- Then Rinse and follow with toner.
- Optionally, Retinol 2% Scrub may be left on the skin, as a mask, for up to 5 minutes.
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask Precautions:
If irritation develops after daily use, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
For those who like the results from Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol Pads, but found them too strong, this is an excellent alternative.
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask
- Jojoba Beads – provide the physical exfoliation component of the product. They gently buff away dead surface debris and leave behind jojoba esters, which are a moisture retaining component of natural skin sebum.
- Kojic Acid – lightens skin discolorations, slows the production of melanin, and assists in maintaining desired skin coloration after aggressive depigmentation treatments.
- Retinol – dissolves keratinization, resurfaces and smoothes the skin, and stimulates collagen production to improve skin quality and youthfulness.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) – an astringent that purifies, tones, and brightens the skin. It also promotes taught, toned skin tissue.
- Malic Acid (L) – enhances desquamation of the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract – encourages healthy circulation and provides gentle stimulant properties to promote healthy oxygenation. It is also anti-inflammatory.
Retinol 2% Exfoliation Scrub: Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters (Beads), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kojic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Malic Acid (L), Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid
Our Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub is also available as part of the following Retail Kits. (please call us at 602-761-2036 to order kit.
- Moderate Acne Retail Kit
- Oily Skin Retail Kit
- Pre/Post Peel Retail Kit
- Rosacea Skin Retail Kit
- Normal/Combo Skin Retail Kit
- Dry Skin Retail Kit
Skin Script Rx
Skin Script Rx is a local Arizona skin care line that is dedicated to beautiful looking skin. Their products are paraben free and all natural. These skin care products are ideal for treating all ethnicities and skin types. Skin Script delivers the promise of healthy, vitalized, youthful looking skin. Skin Script is located in Tempe, Arizona. All products are made in the USA.
Skin Script Rx Skin Care offers a full line of skin care products that yield anti-aging, correct pigmentation issues and heal skin damage. As a result of using these products patients can balance problematic skin and treat sensitive skin conditions like rosacea.